so……….what is a co-op?
A co-op (often called a buyer’s club) is a group of people who place an order together to receive wholesale prices. This is so easy to set up people….for real! All you need is one person in charge to place the order. That could be YOU… just saying!
Instead of clipping coupons or looking for sales… this is what you do: buy your items at below wholesale prices. genius. These are the same prices that stores buy their inventory, except now it is YOU buying your household items at wholesale.
Buy groceries and household items for below wholesale prices!
See below for how I set up my buyer’s club!
- Save money on over 10,000 natural products! From spices, teas, coffee, personal care and cleaning supplies to grocery, supplements, health food and baby care. All brand names that you have seen at Wholefoods, Sprouts, and other healthy grocery stores. Now you can pay the same prices they pay to stock their inventory.
- This is how you save money, friends, and not sacrifice organic, fair trade, etc. Check’em out!!!!
Here are the nitty gritty details of HOW I run a co-op for next to nothing AND buy organic, non GMO, fair trade products for wholesale & below!
- apply here and pay Frontier’s one-time $10 application fee
- find 5 friends who are interested in saving tons of money with you
- set up a yahoo groups mail account for your communication
- place your order
- the order is delivered to your house, where you get to sort it since it all arrives in one big, glorious shipment!
- have everyone come pick up their orders
- be the hero 🙂
Co-ops are a win-win for everyone! but… who is Frontier???
Frontier is a co-op that is committed to treated everyone involved in positive, beneficial and healthy ways. Not only do they allow the public to buy product at wholesale prices to improve our lives here, but they donate 4% of their profits to their producers around the word. Many of the growers and producers live in rural villages in developing countries. Frontier helps improve their lives by paying fair trade for product, as well as donating profits back to them.
The instructions for starting a buying club are here!
Download a catalog with wholesale prices right here!
and finally, do I make any money if you start a Frontier co-op? nope! nada. zilch!